Medical Social Services in Texas
Who provides Medical Social Services?
Licensed Medical Social Workers, Case Managers and Care Coordinators
Who benefits from Medical Social Services?
Both the patient and family members will benefit from the supportive care and administrative assistance that Medical Social Workers will provide.
What are the services covered by Medical Social Services?
- Helping the Family Adjust to Loss or Change
- Placement Assistance in a Nursing Home or Care Facility
- Rehabilitation Planning
- Assistance with Financial Aid Applications
- Assistance in Coping with Emotions on Lifestyle Changes
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
- Foster Care Planning
- Advance Directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will)
- Assistance with Inpatient and Outpatient Services
- Counseling Sessions with the Patient
- Support During a Health Crisis
- Case Management
We offer Medical Social Services as well as Elderly Care and other Home Health Services in Grand Prairie, Texas. Call 972-854-1985 for inquiries.