Occupational Therapy in Texas
Who provides Occupational Therapy?
Licensed Occupational Therapists, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Who benefits from Occupational Therapy?
Clients who are recovering from injury or a recent surgical procedure that has limited their mobility and physical function
What are the services covered by Occupational Therapy?
- Assessment of Cognition and Psychosocial Needs
- Fitting and Education on Prosthetics
- Coaching on Practices to Promote Work Safety
- Therapy to Improve Coordination
- Strength Training
- Basic Skills Re-Education
- Balance Restoration Training
- Recommending Activities to Promote Independence
- Assessing Client’s Home Environment for Safety
- Pain Management
- Traumatic Brain Injury Therapy
- Sensory and Sensation Functions Restoration
We offer Occupational Therapy as well as Elderly Care and other Home Health Services in Grand Prairie, Texas. Call 972-854-1985 for inquiries.