Skilled Nursing in Texas
Who provides Skilled Nursing?
Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses
Who benefits from Skilled Nursing?
Homebound patients who need help with health management and symptom control for a chronic illness
What are the services covered by Skilled Nursing?
- Rehabilitative Care
- Symptom Management
- Ostomy Care / Stoma Management
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Therapeutic Anti-Coagulation
- Pre and Post Surgery Care
- Respiratory Disorders (COPD)
- Catheter Care
- Incontinence Care
- Blood Pressure and Vital Signs Monitoring
- Diabetic Care
- Vacuum Assisted Closure (VAC) for Wounds
We offer Skilled Nursing as well as Elderly Care and other Home Health Services in Grand Prairie, Texas. Call 972-854-1985 for inquiries.