Speech Therapy in Grand Prairie TX
Who provides Speech Therapy?
Speech Therapists and Language Pathologists
Who benefits from Speech Therapy?
Patients whose communications skills are affected by a congenital health condition or resulted from a recent stroke
What are the services covered by Speech Therapy?
- Training for Eating and Swallowing Strategies
- Therapy for Cerebral Palsy
- Evaluation and Therapy for Learning Disabilities
- Adaptive Speech Devices
- Articulation Exercises
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- In-Home Therapy Sessions
- Treatment for Aphasia Following a Stroke
- Hypernasality Treatment
- Alternative Communication Methods (Sign Language)
- Phonological Delays Therapy
We offer Speech Therapy as well as Elderly Care and other Home Health Services in Grand Prairie, Texas. Call 972-854-1985 for inquiries.