Home Health Services in the DFW Metroplex
On Time Home Health Services LLC is ready to serve you and your family’s needs.
- To attend to the medical care of your elderly family member
- During an injury or illness that does not call for hospitalization
- After a hospital stay
- To help you recover from heart attack, stroke, or accident
- To educate you on medical and home safety management
- To manage wound care
- To manage diabetes
We offer Home Health Services in Texas which we provide to you in the comfort of your home.
- Staff available to provide the prescribed hours of care your doctor ordered immediately
- Staff available day, night and weekends
- Meets your special needs such as language preference, religious and cultural practices
- Personal care services you need, such as help bathing and dressing
- Support services you need, such as meal preparation
- Assistance to arrange for additional services such as Meals on Wheels
If you are recovering from an illness, surgery, stroke, heart attack, wound or other disabling event, your doctor may prescribe home healthcare. Home health care provides medical care and/or rehabilitation and medical social services in the comfort and convenience of your home.
Medicare and many other insurers cover home health care that is temporary and part-time.
To be eligible for coverage, your doctor must prescribe a specific plan of care that includes one or more of the following:
- Intermittent skilled nursing care
- Physical therapy
- Speech/language therapy
- Continuation of occupational therapy
In addition, you must be homebound. This means that you are unable to leave your home unassisted, and only for reasons related to your medical treatment; or for brief, infrequent, non-medical reasons such as getting a haircut, attending religious services, or participating in an adult day care center.
Home health care is provided by a variety of health care professionals according to your doctor’s specific care plan. These professionals assess your condition and progress. They may also teach you or your caregiver(s) how to care for your wounds and manage medications. The goal is to help you reach and keep your best physical, mental and social well-being.
Related Service Links