Home Health Aide in Grand Prairie, Texas
Who provides Personal Care Services?
Home Health Aides, Nursing Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants
Who benefits from Personal Care?
Patients benefit from the direct care provided by our staff. Registered Nurses may also be assisted by Home Health Aides, Nursing Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants in implementing a client’s care plan more efficiently.
What are the services covered provided by Home Health Aides?
- General Supervision of Health
- Grocery Shopping Assistance
- General Safety Supervision
- Assistance in Maintaining a Home Exercise Program
- Arrange Transportation to Family Gatherings and Social Functions
- Running Errands for the Client
- Linen Changes and Laundry
- Bathing Assistance
- Basic Wound Care
- Assisting the Client during Meals
- Assistance with Personal Hygiene
- Blood Pressure and Temperature Monitoring
We offer Home Health Aide Care as well as Elderly Care and other Home Health Services in Grand Prairie, Texas. Call 972-854-1985 for inquiries.